Join our friendly, supportive group of local spinners to learn, share and explore the art and craft of spinning.
- Workshops including various spinning techniques, felting, dyeing, knitting with beads.
- Annual heritage sheep breed study workshop
- Pot luck lunches including our Roc Day Celebration in January
- Show & Tell at monthly meeting
- Market Days where members bring in items to sell
- Annual auction in March
- Casual Spin-ins
- Host of annual Central New York Fiber Frolic at Beaver Lake Nature Center in April
- Demonstrations of hand spinning at fairs and festivals:
- Sponsor of bus trips to New York State Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY and Fiber Festival of New England in West Springfield, MA
Monthly meetings, 10:00am – 2:00pm, the third Saturday of the month (see Calendar for exceptions). Regular meetings are held at the Grace Episcopal Church located at 110 Oswego St, Baldwinsville, NY with the exception of informal meetings held July and August at various outdoor locations.